With coasts, beautiful scenery, amazing heritage, breathtaking music, adventurous activities, and shows, Miami is one of South Florida’s premier tourist destinations. If you plan to visit this place, book your cheap Miami plane tickets and pack your bags for an amazing vacation.
There’s always something to do in Havana, from exhibitions to the avenues of Little Havana. Miami Beach, across the bay, is a must-see in the city, with its Art Deco District, beautiful stretches of shoreline, and friendly vibe. Everglades National Park, which is close by, is one of many famous road trip destinations from Miami.
As you can see, there is much to do in Miami; why are you wasting your time? Start booking Miami flight tickets and have a fun-filled experience of this place.
These are the top-rated places one should visit in Miami.
1. Miami Beach
- Miami Beach is a blend of quiet suburbs, vibrant leisure areas, and large periods of soft-sand beaches, located on a barrier island linked to the peninsula by a network of roads. Ocean Drive, a road segment located along the beachfront and close to some magnificent Art Deco buildings, is the most prominent boulevard in this city.
- Collins Avenue is one block inland that runs alongside this drive. Collins Avenue or State Road A1A is Miami Beach’s main oceanfront route which connects several neighborhoods.
2. Art Deco Historic District
- Even if you don’t care for the ocean, a visit to Miami Beach’s Art Deco Historic District is worthwhile. The fashionable South Beach neighborhood is dominated by this architectural style, prominent in the 1930s and 1940s.
- Following a catastrophic hurricane in 1926, these one-of-a-kind structures were designed in various pastel colors and with huge neon signs. The majority of the hotels and restaurants have been beautifully renovated. Awnings on the lower levels of these buildings offer shade for outdoor dining areas along some of the main streets.
3. Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- The lavish winter estate of early twentieth businessman James Deering, built on 28 acres, is now a National Historic Landmark. The mansion, which was built in 1916, has 34 rooms grouped around the main square. The Vizcaya project needed over 1,100 staff and artisans who were often called in from Germany to ensure design credibility.
- The outstanding assortment of European accessories and decorative arts from the 15th to 19th centuries is housed in the Ancient Roman villa. Gorgeous Italian and French sprinklers, ponds, and sculptures can be found in the premises and gardens. An intricately carved barge with human bodies serves as a shoreline at the base of the steps leading into Biscayne Bay.
- To behold this beautiful structure, book you flight tickets now so that you do not miss suitable discounts.
4. Everglades National Park
- Everglades National Park preserves one of Florida’s most unusual natural features just a short distance from Miami. Alligators, crocodiles, reptiles, and birds live in these swamplands, which occupy 1.5 million acres. The whole region is simply a shallow river that flows out to sea. A Visitors Centre, walking trails, and boardwalks for wildlife watching are located within the park.
- The Anhinga Trail, which begins at the Royal Palm Visitor Centre, is one of the park’s most famous walking routes. This trail is less than a mile long, and it passes through terrain where crocodiles and other predators are likely to be encountered. This trail is extremely comfortable for the disabled as well.
5. Bayside Marketplace
- Bay-side Marketplace is a massive exterior mall with over 150 merchandise and tourist stores and various cafes and restaurants, and regular free concerts. There are several well-known chain stores and many exclusive one-of-a-kind establishments for visitors to enjoy. The market attracts both locals and visitors.
- The mall is built along Miami’s waterfront, with views of docks and vessels, as the name suggests. Many visitors come to take in the experience. From here, tour boats depart for destinations across Biscayne Bay. A ferry boat service is provided to and from Miami Beach and the nearby hotels in the city.
6. Little Havana and Colle Ocho
- Little Havana, Miami’s Cuban district, is renowned for its distinct cultural scene rather than its abundance of tourist attractions. The streets are lined with restaurants and specialty food stores, and Latin music fills the air. Locals congregate in public areas to socialize. Murals depicting significant Cuban figures and scenes from everyday life adorn the walls of buildings.
- The district’s main thoroughfare, Calle Ocho, is where much of the action takes place, but Little Havana extends well beyond it. It extends into the surrounding streets and avenues. The region provides plenty of opportunities for people-watching. Of course, this is the place to go for authentic Cuban foods and dishes.
- The Calle Ocho Festival takes place in March. It is the world’s biggest event in Latino culture. This music festival has grown to include more Mexican traditions over the years, and it is now a fantastic way to sample Mexican music and Caribbean meals.
7. Zoo Miami
- With over 3,000 wildlife species, including approximately 40 threatened species, this place is a must-visit for animal-lovers. Unlike many typical zoos, animals here are housed in environments close to their natural ecosystems. They are associated with other species in which they would naturally live in harmony in the forest.
- Feeding the giraffes is amongst the most enjoyable activities at the zoo. These gentle giants will astound children as they reach down with their long necks to pluck a treat from their hands.
- In the Western Hemisphere, this is the only zoo with a subtropical climate. There are over 1,000 different tree and plant species on the grounds, including a wide array of orchids. Children will have a plethora of activities to choose from. If the animals bore them, they should go to the play areas and have fun splattering around in the water-themed playground.
It would be best to start looking for cheap Miami plane tickets now as you are aware of the top-rated places in Miami to visit. MyTicketsToIndia is an excellent resource for finding the best flight discounts. Their brilliant team of experts will emerge with the most excellent deals and cost-effective airfare discounts. You can contact them for any further queries.